With Elevate, you can easily manage your scorecards to meet constantly evolving business requirements. In addition, we support multiple active scorecards! This page is where you can view information and key details about all your scorecards.
Apart from viewing information about the scorecards – to see all of the Skills & Behaviours within, you can also – Create, Edit, Delete and Clone any of the scorecards.
Create a Scorecard
To start evaluating tickets you have to first create a Scorecard.
- Click on Create Scorecard on the top-right of your screen, within the Scorecards tab in your QA section of the Nav bar.
- Give the Scorecard a name and select the Channels they would apply to. Allow the Status to stay ‘Active’.
- Create the Scoring system.
- You have the option of creating a 2-5 factor grading.
- Name the grades as you like
- Assign a weight or score to grade. This is what defines a QA score
- Finally, pick which of these grades is required for an Auto-Fail condition to be met.
- Feed in the rubric into the application. Scorecards comprise of Skills & Behaviors.
- Skills: These are the high level traits or requirements set by you
- Behaviors: These are what define a Skill.
- Weight - This is the max score possible for this behavior. The total weight of a Skill comes from the total sum of the Behavior weights within a Skill.
- Autofail - When selected, the behavior can nullify the score of the whole Skill or a Ticket.
- Brief – A few words that capture the essence of this Behavior (visible in Ticket Pages while reviewing tickets)
- Description – This is the full description for the Behaviour.
- Click on Save.
Edit a Scorecard:
Click you click on ‘Edit’ and you will be taken to the same screen as when creating a scorecard. Once here, you can edit the following:
- Inactive - All Inactive scorecards will be completely hidden from the application - users will not be able to select these scorecards for reviews in the future or view numbers for these scorecards. To add them back, use the toggle on the Scorecards page (image below) to access the scorecard and then edit it in the same way as this
- Grade name
- Grade score
- Skills & Behaviours
Note – To add new Skills, Behaviors, Grades or change the Scoring system entirely, please Clone an existing card or Create a new one.
Clone a Scorecard:
Click you click on ‘Clone’ and you will be taken to the same screen as when creating a scorecard. Once here, please follow the same steps as Create a Scorecard.
You may make any change(s) to the scorecard at this stage.
Delete a Scorecard:
Click on Delete to permanently delete a scorecard.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article