In SupportLogic, you can add the comment to a line from the case. This will help the agents or managers with the customer's query through the comments. To add comments in a case, you can follow the below steps:
- You can open the case from the console, backlog, escalation agent insights, or even from the customer insights
- Highlight a text or line on the case comment and click on the comment icon
- You can enter the comments to start a discussion with your peers and provide coaching feedback to your agents to improve customer service
You can check the below GIF on adding comments to the case
In SupportLogic, you can share cases with the agents through Slack, MS Teams, and email. To share a case, please follow the below steps:
- You can hover over the case from the console page and you can see the share icon.
- You can click on the share icon and you can enter the Slack username or MS Teams username or the email address of an agent or manager.
- You can add a note to let know the reason for sharing this case.
- You can also share the case by opening a particular case and clicking on the share icon.
You can check the below GIF on sharing the case
You can also customise the email subject of the case sharing from Control Center -> Settings -> Alerts/Notification -> Case Sharing